To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
At Salesforce the Technical Consultant will be part of the Salesforce Professional Services organization, which includes technical and functional subject matter experts on implementing, using, and optimizing Salesforce B2C Commerce, in addition to digital commerce and omnichannel best practices within Salesforce product ecosystem. This individual will play a strategic role by using their more technically oriented skill sets to service and support clients during and post-launch. In this role, one must drive ongoing innovation and collaborate with our Customer Success teams using up-to-date programs and tools to assist our customers in achieving successful outcomes, and growing their business on the Salesforce platform.
- Work closely with Clients, Colleagues, and Partners to clarify, define and architect technology solutions to meet client business requirements. This includes advising during project discovery and definition phases, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Implement user interfaces on Commerce Cloud using industry best practices and Salesforce frameworks.
- Play & excel in the role of an individual contributor becoming the trusted “Go-To” for anything to do with B2C Commerce Cloud implementation & delivery
- Hands-on with development tasks
- Perform performance evaluations and identify optimization opportunities on developed solutions. Implement and design for scalability and high availability.
- Analyze, design, and develop test cases; and implement automated test suites.
- Identify and work on internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice; contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
- 3-6 years of professional technology experience with at least one year of hands on experience on Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud.
- Knowledgeable about the B2C Commerce product feature set, use cases, and industry verticals to which they apply.
- Be able to build custom UI web design on B2C Commerce & customizations
- Good Knowledge of B2C 3rd party integrations, and and available plugins.
- Expert in Business Manager configurations, administration and extensions
- Knowledge of digital commerce integration such as Payments, CMS, DAM, PIM, OMS, and ERP
- Exposure to B2C Data Model and OOTB capabilities
- Experienced in integration of systems using web APIs
- Be knowledgeable of cross-cloud capabilities and solutions to drive customer value.
- Work with customer teams to promote maximum use of native capabilities throughout the entire implementation and release lifecycles.
- Be able to implement commerce best practices for our customers’ B2C commerce sites.
- Support project team to ensure Salesforce B2C services are properly engaged with both the Customer and Customer implementation teams or Systems integrators.
- Understand customer's commerce success metrics and help drive (fit for purpose) solutions to achieve results.
- Review and implement customer projects as per the available artifacts e.g. scope documents, requirements, design documentation
- Strong problem-solving, analytic, conceptual, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills
- Salesforce B2C developer certification
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming (Java, Python, C++, etc)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.