Sales Strategy & Operations Senior Analyst ESMB
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate – and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
The Strategy and Business Operations team is a high-performance team critical to success for Salesforce. We are the source of growth, passion and drive for the Salesforce Central Europe business covering Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
About the Position
The Analyst will play a critical role in the Sales Strategy team. The candidate will identify and report on key indicators of sales performance and market opportunity, using those findings to set the strategic agenda and drive projects for the sales organisation, and presenting recommendations to the sales leadership. Projects will include business planning, market segmentation, pipeline analysis, coverage optimization, and ongoing performance measurement. Deliverables range from robust analytic models, custom performance analysis, tactical business initiatives, and the packaging of findings into presentation-ready content for Salesforce executives.
The successful candidate will possess a passion for creating innovative analysis, the ability to develop findings and recommendations that transcend the numbers as well as the energy to contribute to projects impacting and transforming the business.
Ideally, this person will have worked or interned in a sales strategy & operations environment, management consultancy, or in a comparable environment that requires business acumen combined with analytical skills, and will feel comfortable interacting with senior management on a regular basis.
- Support our business units with ongoing analysis and recommendations
- Drive improvements in our sales process and coverage model through scalable analytics
- Work cross-functionally to establish reporting standards
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives and inform decisions on a daily basis
- Assist the business through each stage of the fiscal year planning cycle in the design and implementation of planning models, sales territories and sales quotas
- Take part in key strategic initiatives to transform and shape the business for delivering growth
- Interact regularly with different functions including Sales, Marketing, Finance and IT
Desired Skills / Experience
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in an analytical discipline such as engineering, science, economics, computer science etc.
- Several years of experience in a similar field preferable
- Strong data analysis and logical reasoning skills with experience analysing complex datasets using Excel, Google sheets, Tableau or SQL
- Ability to balance priorities and work productively in a fast paced environment
- Solid self-starter behaviour: Curious, innovative, problem solving & autonomous
- Must be fluent in both Germany and English.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top