To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Position:Sales Development Representative, Thailand
Our Sales Development team is comprised of Business Development Representatives (BDR) and Sales Development Representatives (SDR). SDR's manage inbound leads while BDR's (the more senior of the two roles) focus on outbound lead generation. This opening is for SDR. We are currently seeking high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our fast-paced and dynamic team. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
Sales Development Representatives are tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self starters.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline for our products across our Enterprise Accounts
- Create and prioritise strategic target account lists within Singapore
- Research and build "cold accounts" (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas.
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Salesforce and the On-Demand model
- Fluent in Thai to converse with clients in the Thailand market
- Minimum 1 years Inside Sales experience within IT (New Business Development, Cold Calling, Planning/Strategy etc)
- Excellent track record selling to Singapore clients
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skill
- High Energy.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running, while currently being #1 best place to work in Singapore. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.