To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Our Program Architects play a critical role within Salesforce Services, serving as a strategic advisor and Salesforce product and platform experts to the company’s largest, most complex enterprise customers.
SalesforceAdvisory Services are trusted industry advisors to the region’smost significant organisations.Ourexpertsengage customers on their business priorities, business & technology architecture & digital roadmaps to deliver amazing success withtheSalesforceCustomer Success platform.We live theSalesforcevaluesevery single day: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Equality, Wellness andTransparency.
We are looking for experienced architects to joinour teamand help our customers achievegroundbreakingbusiness success through technology. As a Program Architect, you will be embedded with a customer as a full time technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice acrosstheSalesforceCustomer Success Platform.
Through our extended onboarding program of formal certifications and internal training, you willbecome a trustedSalesforceexpertdelivering amazing customersatisfaction. As a successful Program Architect:
- You willbecome a trustedtechnology advisor to APAC's most significant organisations.
- You will develop strong client relationships bybuildingtrust, rapport andpositiveworking relationships with key sponsors, partners, and team members
- You willbuildand apply standard methodologies, lend expertise around enterprise architecture, delivery governance, change management and application lifecycle management
- You will guide roadmaps and program vision with leading-edge industry and technology drivers and innovations
- You will advise,mentor,educate and influencediverse teamsincluding customer and partner resources
- You willbuildrelationshipswith partners internal and external,contributingto broader goals beyond the scope of your current engagement
- You will grow the Advisory Services practice by leading strategic initiatives to develop the consulting practice andbuildreusable frameworks
- A real passion fortransforming businesses through technology
- Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprisesolutions for a major software domain (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Excellentinterpersonaland communications skills
- Provenability to rapidly learnnew technologies
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Architecture experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies, including integration & middleware technologies
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
- Ability tobuildand maintainstrong relationshipswith C-levelstakeholders
- Experience defining and delivering enterpriseapplications on theSalesforcePlatform
- Prior experience in the FSI sector would be advantageous
- Willingness to travel interstate and occasionally internationally for up to 50%
Salesforce,theCustomer Success Platformand world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a wholenew way.The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: anew technologymodel in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s MostInnovativeCompany” fiveyears in a rowand one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eightyears in a row.We are the fastestgrowingof the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career atSalesforce.Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working toimprovethe state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.