Product Manager, Threat & Vulnerability Management
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Trust is the #1 company value at salesforce. Are you the type of person that seeks out roadblocks or tough organizational issues and views those as an opportunity? Do you think of creative solutions to complex problems and solve them? Are you interested in driving product and program excellence in an enterprise scale automated vulnerability assessment environment that collects vulnerability data from hundreds of thousands of hosts across the stack and turns it into meaningful actionable security intelligence? If so this product manager role is for you.
You will ensure that our Threat and Vulnerability Management (TVM) program provides comprehensive and up to date information about our hardware and software assets to enable discovery, categorization, vulnerability collection, assessment, triage, patching, and response capabilities at scale across Salesforce and acquisitions, flawlessly. You will build meaningful relationships with teams and management in many Salesforce business units to drive implementation, execution, metrics, and sustainability of program objectives that allow security operations to continuously improve our ability to protect and respond to vulnerabilities and threats to our world-wide footprint.
- Develop vision, roadmaps and plans with executive management to expand the vulnerability and asset management program to public clouds.
- Engage customers, partners and internal stakeholders to determine business requirements, technical considerations and strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and operations peers to deliver strategic and tactical plans and objectives for the public cloud programs.
- Strive to continuously improve current vulnerability and asset management assessment coverage depth, quality and capabilities through new services or processes.
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience in Product Management
- Prior experience building security products on private or public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap
- Experience working and delivering product or services in an agile/lean environment
- Track record of successfully building alliances with teams in a matrix environment
- Previous Salesforce Infrastructure and Security experience
- Expertise in public cloud services and/or cloud native architectures
- Prior experience with security and compliance frameworks
- Expertise in building a cloud service from scratch and scaling it to millions of users
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile or similar methodologies
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle from coding to deployment
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or MBA
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top