Product Manager, Security
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Product Manager, Security
Salesforce Security team is looking for a strong product manager to build and drive the Application Security Testing (AST) and Secure Software Development programs across our Cloud Business Units.
- Develop vision, roadmaps and plans with executive management to expand application security testing program to public clouds.
- Engage customers, partners and internal stakeholders to determine business requirements, technical considerations and strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with PM, engineering and operations peers to deliver strategic and tactical plans and objectives for the public cloud programs.
- Strive to continuously improve application security coverage depth, quality and capabilities through new services or processes.
- Serve as a product owner on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of professional experience in Product Management
- Prior experience building security products on private or public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive customer escalations
- Experience working and delivering product or services in an agile/lean environment
- Track record of successfully building alliances with teams in a matrix environment
- Expertise in security compliance, threat modeling, static code analysis, code scanning etc.
- Previous Salesforce Infrastructure and Security experience
- Understanding of secure software development lifecycle from coding to deployment
- Expertise in public cloud services and/or cloud native architectures
- Expertise in building a cloud service from scratch and scaling it to millions of users
- Thorough understanding of infrastructure lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile or similar methodologies
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or MBA
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top