Product Manager or Sr. Product Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology team in the world? How about Salesforce Industries? Are you excited about building features that scale multiple industries, accelerate our growth, think big but still make sure the product fulfills needs of multiple industries?
The Salesforce Industries Team is looking for a top Product Management professional to drive the next set of cross-industry and industry-specific functionality to accelerate our growth. We’ve already started, and are looking for someone who can synthesize the industry requirements and build into a foundation layer for the industries cloud.
We are also looking for a Salesforce know-it-all, or someone who wants to become just that. Much of our mandate is to extend core Salesforce offerings into Industry specific use cases, so they work out-of-the-box and incorporate best practices from around the industry, as well as drawing inspiration from mind-blowing innovations from other industries.
Here's what you would be doing:
- Own our cross-industry product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Own and drive the vision/strategy/roadmap/development for industry specific solutions
- Work with our Manufacturing, Loyalty Cloud and other industries product managers to define roadmap and prioritize features
- Work with PMs in other clouds like IoT, Einstein, etc to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize for industries
- Work with our Industries experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
First and foremost:
- Demonstrable experience in building enterprise SaaS products (5+ years experience)
- Enterprise architecture comprehension and experience
- Strong Product Management skills
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa. Others would leverage
much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
Everything else that matters:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- Experience in product management for verticals and/or management with expertise in enterprise / SaaS environments
- Agile methodology, and API experience
- MBA a plus
- A sense of humor, and grace under pressure
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top