To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
- Be a product expert on the world’s leading data visualization and analytics platform.
- Fluent in the local language of the region(s) you are applying to?
- Love the idea of working with prospective and existing customers, and a range of internal business functions?
- Excited by the thought of being a Trusted Business Advisor to our customers?
- Keen to help customers evaluate Tableau from a technical standpoint?
- Thrive on the idea of partnering with our internal sales teams to drive adoption?
- And thrilled to present at the top data and analytics conferences and events?
We’d love to hear from you if this sounds like you.
Who we are…..
Tableau is a clear market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics. We develop software that helps people to see and understand data. We’re now also part of Salesforce, one of the world’s largest cloud-based software groups.
Not only do Tableau have world-class products, Tableau is also one of the most in-demand and fastest growing marketable skill in the world!
At Tableau, who we are is as important as what we do, and Tableau’s Core Values sets the stage for all employees. We’re always on the mission to collaborate and provide world-class products. Through respect, honesty and just keeping it simple, it makes delighting our customers easy!
Why join us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across teams. We encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work, and you’ll be surrounded by people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
How do some of your potential team describe the key parts of their role?
· Be a Trusted Business Advisor to our customers:
· o Understand their business challenges and data/analytics strategies;
· o Identify the best solution for them, and;
· o Support them to achieve their business goals.
· Enable customers to be more data driven. Showcasing and exciting them in Tableau’s solution;
· Consult on technical and analytical advisory matters;
· Pre-sales support in partnership with our internal direct sales team(s);
· Build outstanding customer relationships, driving adoption of Tableau within accounts and resulting in customer success;
· Build exceptional relationships and provide knowledge excellence, including presenting at events such as Cinema Tour, Iron Viz, Big Data Summit;
· Troubleshoot technical challenges; develop content for demos and training workshops
· Help steer the future product roadmap.
Who we look for….
We are looking for people who have proven pre-sales expertise gained in the software industry.
Preferably you’ll have a broad technical awareness, together with some expertise in SOME of: Data Visualisation/Analytics, BI, or the data related space, such as data quality, integration, MDM, databases or a related space.
· Experienced. Skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence during the sales cycle.
· Highly Technical. Hands-on technical experience in some of the areas mentioned above.
· Domain. Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
· Passionate. A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers.
· Communication. Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
· Flexibility. To travel as needed and to work flexibly as required.
What you’ll achieve in your first year:
· Complete Tableau’s world-class boot-camp program.
· Your Tableau Desktop Certified Associate and Certified Professional qualification.
· Your Tableau Server Certified Associate qualification.
· Support the full sales cycle from discovery, evaluation to close on a set of accounts or territory.
· Ownership of a key initiative area to support development for your whole team.
· Attend and present best practices at one of our world-class marketing events.
· Partner with your account executives on territory, account and opportunity planning.
· Influence product direction by feeding back customer requirements from the field to our product management and engineering teams.
· Be an integral part of our customers’ ongoing success through continual engagement in your accounts
· Be a valued part of our incredible Tableau community through forums, blogs and social media.
· Recruit and mentor the next generation of Tableau talent.
Pre-Sales, Presales, Pre Sales, Solution Consultant, Solutions Consultant, Solution Architect, Solution Engineer Analytics, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Data Visualisation
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.