To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Salesforce has various Software Architect/Principal Architect opportunities throughout the company. These positions require excellent technical skills and outstanding analytical and influencing skills paired with phenomenal business insight. It is a multi-functional role that requires alignment building and communication within a large engineering organization.
Open to Fully Remote, Flex (1-3 days/week in the office), or Office-Based (4-5 days/week in office)
- Oversees and drives the end-to-end architecture of the product
- Determines overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- Designs solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable
- Drive strategic technology initiatives, working with Product Managers, other Architects,, Engineers,, SME's and the broader Salesforce organization
- Works in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration and alignment among teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Analyzes and provides feedback on product strategy
- Provides input into long-range product requirements, best practices, and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on cutting edge technologies and how they can be leveraged
- Ensures that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence
- Participate in the team’s on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available.
Skills and Experience:
- Mastery in multiple programming languages and platforms
- More than 15 years of software development experience
- Ability to independently craft and deliver large complex projects
- Ability to provide (informal) coaching to team members to support their understanding of the architecture and aid in their technical development
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum)
- Ability to work with other architects, principal architects, and Chief Technology Officers to shape the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization.
- Develops technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Ability to drive long-term design strategies that span multiple complex projects, deliver technical reports and performance presentations to customers and at industry events
- Ability to build an environment for transparent and open discussion of all issues. You involve the right people, from your team and others, to resolve critical issues.
- Experience in short release cycles, the full software lifecycle. Some roles require experience on a product that was released for public consumption across multiple releases
- BS in related field and at least 15 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 3 years management or leadership experience in this field
- Familiarity with Salesforce platform can be a plus
Software Architect - Salesforce Data Cloud Integrations
Salesforce Data Cloud is seeking a Principal Engineer / Architect to help us deliver on our integration vision. This role will be focussed on two-way integrations between Data Cloud and other Salesforce clouds such as Sales, Service, Commerce and Communities. Data Cloud. This role is a mix of hands-on experimentation and testing, collaboration with architects within other clouds, and the design and execution of integration services. Eastern time zone is helpful, but all applicants are welcome.
Software Architect -Einstein Machine Learning Platform
Salesforce Einstein is seeking a Machine Learning Engineering Architect to help us deliver on our next generation AI/ML Platform for Salesforce. You will work on designing and bringing extraordinary ML to production on products used by millions of people every day. You will be working with a team of fellow data scientists, machine learning engineers, software developers, product managers and designers and will be part of an awesome team that will drive the future of next generation data-platform for AI applications.
Software Architect - Salesforce Change and Release
Salesforce Change and Release Cloud is seeking a Principal Architect/ Architect to help us deliver on our change management vision. This role will be focussed on integrations with existing systems, Change Traffic Control and other systems to implement controls, build monitoring and auditing capabilities. This role is a mix of hands-on development, architecture and vision collaborating with architects and developers across the technology and products teams. Pacific Standard time zone is preferred, but all applicants are welcome.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $158,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.