To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Category Mulesoft - Sales
MuleSoft Account Development Representative, DACH Market
Start date: We are currently looking for candidates to start in September/October but have further opportunities for start dates later in the year (November/December). The right time to apply is now!
Do you believe that good is the enemy of great and strive to be the best version of yourself?
- MuleSoft’s high impact Business Development team is looking for highly motivated and strategic players to join us in pushing the limits of outcome-based selling. As a MuleSoft Account Development Representative, you will lead our Sales organization to the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of strategic pipeline through deep discovery and research, engaging and inspiring prospects towards the path of success in the budding API economy.
- Our Account Development Representatives fuel the revenue engine for MuleSoft--creating new opportunities with a best-in-class software sales team through collaborative account planning and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in Fortune 100 companies. Working on the Business Development team here at MuleSoft provides ample opportunity to explore various roles outside of BD, including outside sales, Customer Success, Services, and Technical Pre-Sales, and with a historical promotion rate of 61% outside of the core BD role, this is your chance to launch your career in enterprise software sales.
What you’ll achieve:
Attend week-long Kickstart enablement in San Francisco with broader Field Sales organization
- Master the MuleSoft messaging and comfortably present CIO narrative
- Plan for hitting activity/business plan metrics
- 4-week “Sales MBA” split across San Francisco and your base region:learn sales methodology/techniques to ensure success in the role
- Partner closely with senior Account Executives to build territory strategy and business plan
- Effectively own and operate your business by leveraging data and metrics, tooling, and best practices to sell into territory of accounts
- Consistently hit quota and have mastered the basic workflow
- Capable of owning a customer meeting and effectively selling into VP and C-Levels of multi-billion dollar revenue companies
- Build mastery in Challenger Selling and MuleSoft's Outcome Based Selling methodology
- Mentor and train others in the role
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong academic background and performance
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory
- Experience with failure and track record of learning and engaging new ideas
- Strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Independent work style – you own your own book of business
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting. You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return
- Sales-focused is a plus
- Opportunity to travel (not required)
- Fluency in oral and written communications in French or German
- Italian an additional advantage
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.