MuleSoft Account Development Representative, Benelux Market
- London, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Mulesoft - Sales
Job Details Start Date: July, August, September, October
Location: London (opportunity to start working remotely from home)
Language Requirements: Fluency in Dutch & English
Do you believe that good is the enemy of great and strive to be the best version of yourself?
MuleSoft’s high impact Business Development team is looking for highly motivated and strategic players to join us in pushing the limits of outcome-based selling. As a MuleSoft Account Development Representative, you will lead our Sales organization to the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of strategic pipeline through deep discovery and research, engaging and inspiring prospects towards the path of success in the budding API economy.
Our Account Development Representatives fuel the revenue engine for MuleSoft - creating new opportunities with a best-in-class software sales team through collaborative account planning and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders in Fortune 100 companies.
Your goal will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and prospect new customers in medium and large sized companies. With a customer centric approach, you will qualify their business goals and identify how MuleSoft can help them.
Working with Account Executives and cross-functional teams, you will create and prioritise target account lists within your defined territory, identify and generate new business opportunities and, through in depth qualification, progress the pipeline through the sales funnel as well as become a Social Selling Expert.
Working on the Business Development team here at MuleSoft provides ample opportunity to explore various roles outside of BD, including outside sales, Customer Success, Services, and Technical Pre-Sales, and with a historical promotion rate after 2 years of 61% outside of the core BD role, this is your chance to launch your career in enterprise software sales.
What we are looking for:
- While hiring the next generation of talent at MuleSoft we are looking for people who share our 4 Core Values; Trust, Customer Success, Innovation & Equality. We look for people of character, who keep their promises and bring an amazing attitude. We look for smart people, who can understand others, communicate effectively and get things done. Above all we look for individuals that are motivated to build their sales career here at MuleSoft.
- In the ADR role, you will do well if you have experience in business development and/or outbound prospecting, if you love a challenge, working in target driven environments and succeeding as part of a team. We are seeking someone who is not afraid of prospecting and speaking to customers on the phone as well as making sure you are up to date on the newest technologies and industry trends.
At MuleSoft, as part of Salesforce, we strive to create a workplace where everyone can bring their full, authentic self to work and not feel they have to leave a part of their identity at the door. In particular, we welcome applicants who are confident that they have what it takes to develop a successful sales career.
Advantages / benefits include:
- World-class training, development and mentorship in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment
- Health Insurance and Pension contributions
- A monthly wellbeing subsidy of £100
- Annual education budget of £5,000 to spend on your career development
- Additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1-1-1 model)
- World class training bootcamp in San Francisco (virtual for now)
- Quarterly Experience Club for top performers
- Maternity & paternity benefits (parental leave, childcare support, fertility and adoption program, etc)
- Opportunity to be part of the Salesforce’s employee-led and organised Equality Groups helping to drive innovation and social responsibility (We have 12 Equality Groups, including the Salesforce Women’s Network, Abilityforce and more. Learn more here .)
- Shares purchase plan
Learn more about our commitment to Equality and how we are working to create a diverse workplace that reflects society: Salesforce/Equality .
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top