To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Role: Solution Architect - Marketing Cloud
Location: Paris, France
The Marketing Cloud Solution Architect is a key member of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Customer success’s team. While the architects can be more technical of nature or more oriented towards requirements gathering, a Solution Architect is always involved with the design and delivery of solutions and technologies that meet client business goals and technical requirements.
The Solution Architect is responsible for the translation of a customer’s business and technical requirements into a comprehensive solution. Solution Architects are experienced customer consultants within strong interpersonal skills and broad business, technical, and interactive Marketing industry knowledge. He take the full ownership of the design and the architecture of the proposed solution, leveraging the numerous Salesforce resources available and working a part of a more broader team on multi-cloud engagements.
To meet Customers’ business goals the Solution Architect is working (among others) with Marketing Cloud Business Consultant, Marketing Cloud Technical Architect and Project manager to ensure on-time and fully functioning Marketing Cloud integrations and enhancements.
A successful SA should be curious, autonomous, eager to learn with a strong technical experience and a high focus on details. He should be able to communicate tactfully and can tailor their delivery to a variety of audiences.
The ideal candidate will have a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Services, or related Partner / Consultancy background.
You will join a proven team of 10 Marketing Cloud Architects in France, that is part of an even larger practice across EMEA.
- Lead consultative engagements with customers on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives
- Complete solution ownership from requirements gathering to solution delivery working with variety of technical / non technical stakeholders
- Create, manage and present an actionable business requirements document (Functional and Technical specifications document) that aligns a customer’s business needs to Salesforce Marketing Cloud & associated products
- Present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Identify design or implementation issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design. Guides customer through Solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Actively participate in the community delivering reusable assets, success stories and helping the community grow
- Support Go To Market teams with sales opportunities by validating solutions & identifying opportunities in existing accounts they are in charge of
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. Not expected to exceed 50% (in normal conditions. ie : without COVID)
- Demonstrable experience of solution design & technical delivery of Software As A Service platforms / equivalent
- Experience leading customer facing discovery sessions to conceptualise and design complex business solutions
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using business requirement document(s), wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema, including relational data models and sql syntax, documentation of data models, and data flows
- Familiarity with systems integrations such as CRM, Content Management, POS/Commerce, or Web Analytics
- Strong understanding of SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architectures
- Expert knowledge in Marketing Cloud advanced implementations, with +1.5 year direct experience in the platform
- Highly efficient team player with the ability to also work independently in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies. Agile or SAFe certification will be appreciated but not mandatory
- Salesforce Marketing Certifications strongly recommended
- Fluent technical and business English is mandatory
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.