Marketing Architect (MC - Program Architect)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Salesforce Advisory Services are trusted industry advisors to the region’s most significant organisations. Our experts engage customers on their business priorities, business & technology architecture & digital roadmaps to deliver amazing success with the Salesforce Customer Success platform. We live the Salesforce values every single day: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, Giving Back, Equality, Wellness and Transparency.
We are looking for an experienced architect with a strong background in digital marketing to join our team and help our customers achieve groundbreaking business success through the latest technology. As a marketing focused Program Architect, you will be embedded with a customer as a full-time technology advisor, giving strategic, enterprise-level advice across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform including Marketing Cloud.
Through our extended onboarding program of formal certifications and internal training, you will become a trusted Salesforce expert in the marketing domain delivering amazing customer satisfaction. As a successful Program Architect with a marketing focus:
- You will become a trusted marketing technology (MarTech) advisor to Asia & ANZ most significant organisations
- You will develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, partners, and team members, including C-level executives (eg. CMO, CIO)
- You will guide on industry best practices and approach around strategic B2C, B2B and distributed marketing, covering both operational processes & technological enablement areas
- You will lead on the design of the future marketing tech stack architecture by assessing the current marketing landscape, existing technological gaps and business challenges
- You will provide the art-of-possible and positioning on different MarTech capabilities to complement marketing strategies execution and enterprise-wide architecture design
- You will deliver recommendations on key MarTech areas such as Customer & User Experience Management, Marketing Automation, Omni-Channel Personalisation, Display Ad Optimisation, Digital Marketing Analytics, Funnel & Relationship Management, Social Marketing & Monitoring, Media Publishing & Content Marketing, Event Management, Distributed Marketing, Campaign Management and Marketing Workflow Management
- You will develop and apply standard frameworks & methodologies, lend expertise around marketing architecture & operation, business transformation & change management, program delivery governance and application life-cycle management
- You will guide roadmaps and program vision with leading-edge industry and technology drivers, including the latest marketing trends and innovations
- You will advise, mentor, educate and influence diverse teams including customer and partner resources
- You will build relationships with partners internal and external, contributing to broader goals beyond the scope of your current engagement
- You will grow the Advisory Services practice by leading strategic initiatives to develop the consulting practice and build reusable frameworks
- Keen to specialise in the MarTech landscape and digital marketing domain
- A real passion for transforming businesses through technology
- Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
- Extensive experience defining and delivering enterprise solutions for a major software domain (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Demonstrated expertise in the digital marketing domain and experience in designing and implementing enterprise scale solutions involving major marketing technologies
- Familiarity with key concepts (CX design, Customer Life-cycle, etc) and basic principles around marketing (Standard marketing life-cycle, 7Ps, etc)
- Experience in designing & implementing key marketing technologies in capability areas not limited to: Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) / Multi-Channel Marketing Hubs (MMH), Data Management Platform (DMP), Tag Management System (TMS), Content Management System (CMS), Digital Assets Management (DAM), Marketing Resource Management (MRM), Content Service Platform (CSP), Through-Channel Marketing Automation (TCMA) / Distributed Marketing, Real-Time Interaction Management (RTIM), Digital Personalisation Engine (DPE), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Marketing Analytics (DMA), Social Listening & Engagement.
- Architecture experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies, including integration & middleware technologies
- Enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with major technology programs
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with C-level stakeholders
- Experience defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform especially Marketing Cloud
- Willingness to travel interstate and occasionally internationally
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top