To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
About the Role
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven, top talent from Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, or Sales Operations with a deep knowledge of effective tactics and strategies to break into our largest companies.
The ideal candidate has an analytical mind with the ability to act as a trusted adviser and business partner to Sales leaders, while working cross functionally with sales strategy, data science, corporate marketing, product marketing, and enablement. The ideal candidate must be comfortable with complex data sets, adept at prescribing and prioritizing technology solutions to meet business problems, and is a comfortable presenting to VP+ stakeholders. This role combines the creative process of designing prescriptive programs and strategies, with the “business end” of operationalizing these programs with field teams to ensure they are executed and produce results.
You will be supporting the associated Business Unit and will be collaborating with Sales Leaders, Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Data Science Teams, Sales Operations, and Sales Enablement to design and execute custom sales programs that drive results inside the largest Commercial accounts in the US. Ultimately delivering prescriptive programs quarterly at the SVP level, your programs will be carried out by teams of sales executives numbering in the hundreds.
- Knowledge of effective enterprise sales strategies (seed, grow, advise)
- Ability to design prescriptive programs and strategies, and “operationalizing” them
- Ability to work cohesively with sales, sales strategy, data science, corporate marketing, product marketing, and enablement
- Highly skilled in Salesforce reporting and/or excel
- Exceptional communication and public speaking skills; assist in developing executive level presentations
- Operational rigor and track record of cross stakeholder program management and execution
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce.com for key business stakeholders in marketing and sales
We are hiring for multiple Manager positions in Sales Programs which will be supporting business units across the organization. To include: Enterprise Business Unit (EBU), Comm/Media/Technology (CMT), Financial Services (FINS), Healthcare & Life Sciences (HLS), Retail & Consumer Goods (RCG), Commercial Business Unit (CBU), and Marketing Cloud Business Unit (MC)
- Work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Programs, or Sales Operations preferred
- Experience designing (or influencing the design) of revenue-producing sales campaigns and/or programs, campaigns and go-to-market strategies
- Ability to draw actionable insights from data sets in their most common forms (Excel, Business Objects, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Manager: 5+ years relevant experience
- Senior Manager: 8+ years relevant experience
- Overachievement in a quota-carrying enterprise sales role.
- Experience running tactical or strategic sales trainings.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor or University Degree, or relevant work experiences
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $99,000. You may also be entitled to receive bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits can be found using the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en .
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. *LI-Y
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.