To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
JD- Mobile Apps & Platform Engineer - SMTS and above
At Salesforce we work in small, autonomous teams with integrated development, product management, user experience, and documentation. We value intellect, integrity, and hard work. The open position is for Experience cloud.
Salesforce Experience Cloud delivers trusted digital experience and B2B commerce platform, empowering brands to build websites, portals, mobile apps, and many other digital touch points to engage with customers — and digitize business processes to move faster in our online-first world. Every technologist is productive and empowered to do their best work of their career, embracing our culture of trust, transparency, respect, agility and fun. This cloud is also a seeding cloud for Hyderabad Ohana.
The open positions are for the DXP teams at Hyderabad location. You will be working on building features for the Experience Cloud which enable a plethora of use cases for our customers spanned across Sales, Service, Commerce (B2B & B2C) and multiple industry segments.
Our engineers take pride in building highly scalable and performant B2C experiences such as Content Rich marketing microsites , Customer Acquisition Landing pages , B2B Storefronts and eventually B2C industry portals and corporate websites. Features like Programmatic capabilities for sites, Declarative capabilities for sites via Builder , Mobile apps , Realtime Personalization are major contributions already made by our teams and we have many more lined up
Want to know more about Salesforce?
And about Experience Cloud:
- Architect, design, implement, debug and tune robust services and features that perform at scale in a multi-tenant environment
- Assist in making design decisions on the basis of performance, scalability, security and future expansion.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the team in a highly collaborative environment.
- Develop high-quality UI that can delight millions of users of our cloud platform.
- Share your knowledge and to help transform an organization from within by working with and coaching your team members
- Participate in architectural initiatives, balancing long-term platform velocity with short-term customer needs
- Eagerness working in hybrid engineering model.
Experience/Skills Required :
- Experience in Web Application Development & Architecture Implementation.
- Extensive programming experience in Full Stack development, responsive web and mobile applications.
- Sound in Designing and Implementation of Scalable features, Knowledge of Patterns and Industry best practices.
- Commitment to proper software engineering practices – design, testing, documentation, code reviews etc
- Strong computer science, data structure and database concepts
- Ability to take a problem, analyze, design, educate team members on it and work with them to solve the problem with high quality and on time.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Java or similar programming language.
- Mobile development skills using Swift iOS and Kotlin for Android is a plus
- Mentor other junior engineers in the team.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across geographies.
- 5-10 years of software development experience
- Experience working in a scrum/agile development environment.
- B.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science from a repute institute.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.