To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Alliances & Channels
Salesforce.com provides a compelling opportunity for OEM/ISV Sales Professionals with a proven track record exceeding quota in technology sales. Our goal is to build an organization of intelligent, ambitious, OEM/ISV Partner Account Managers committed to our vision of changing the OEM sales and software landscape. With 95% customer satisfaction, a best-in-class CRM and OEM/ISV Platform, and a fiercely loyal customer base, it’s a powerful combination for sales success. Top sales talent across the world join us for or our “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, team atmosphere.
Due to significant growth, we are seeking a seasoned sales professional for our ISV Team, focused on the Life Sciences industry. The ideal candidate will have at least 8-10 years experience selling enterprise software into the Enterprise market or large Service Provider markets. The ISV Partner Account Manager is responsible for developing a designated territory and concentrating on finding, building and fostering OEM partnerships and selling the force.com platform as well as our full suite of IP to partners.
- Generate new revenue for strategic partnerships operating in the Life Sciences industry
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Accurate forecasting and territory planning
- Communicate industry trends to both partner and internal stakeholders
- Playing a key role in driving strategic enterprise-wide OEM transactions
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established partner relationships
- Account planning and execution skills
- Proven ability to lead and assist in business case development with partners
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Product Development and IT
- Strong technical and solution creation aptitude
- Ability to sell both bundling an application and deployment of a platform
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling OEM, ISV or direct software or SaaS solutions or similar
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise or OEM deals
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- 3+ years of Healthcare and/or Life Sciences industry experience
- Passion and commitment for partner success
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $173,500. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.