To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Alliances & Channels
We are ISV advocate champions on a mission to make our partners relevant across the Salesforce organization by inspiring our field teams to skill up on partner solutions with the goal of driving net new opportunities for our partners. We are the offensive coordinators who draw up sales engagement plays that are bold, fun, motivating, engaging, and result in customer acquisition at scale.
As a GTM Partner Account Manager, you’ll be on a path to achieve your goals, refine your skillset, and grow your career in our industry-leading ecosystem. The ISV Sales organization is committed to the vision of enabling partners to “build great businesses” as evidenced by AppExchange partners such as Veeva, Ncino, and DocuSign who were early AppExchange adopters now market caps in the billions of dollars.
We provide ISV Partners with the leading cloud platform, enterprise app marketplace, and distribution channel to reach a growing base of successful customers. This role has worldwide revenue responsibility and requires a deep understanding of the Salesforce 360 portfolio, and how Salesforce sells across all customer segments, industries, and geographies. Relationships managed in this role are with industry-leading SaaS companies that operate at a significant scale of existing revenue. You will be managing our most strategic ISV relationships.
- Achieve quarterly and annual royalty bookings targets by growing joint partner business on a worldwide basis
- Lead and drive shared opportunities with longstanding, top strategic partners across all customer segments, industries, and geographies
- Generate new revenue opportunities with existing strategic partners via new joint customer pursuits
- Diligently manage opportunities with Salesforce sales teams and be the go-to expert for our Partners’ business and solutions
- Work cross-functionally across Marketing, Enablement, and Sales teams of both Salesforce and partner
- Manage and report business through accurate forecasting, stakeholder updates, and quarterly business reviews
- Quarterback customer deals with integrated account teams and technical leads
- Develop, manage, and track quarterly GTM campaigns focused on driving lead-generation for strategic partners
- Demonstrable track record exceeding a revenue-based quota of significant scale in past positions
- Top-tier account planning, sales execution, and territory management with industry-leading SaaS companies
- Demonstrated experience managing customer opportunities within complex account teams, navigating partnerships between sales organizations, and managing channel conflict
- Must be able to demonstrate and provide specific examples of C-level presentation and buy-in
- Strong business and technical aptitude for the Salesforce platform, APIs, and relevant external services
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in one or more of the following industries: Life Sciences, Healthcare, Manufacturing/Supply Chain
- 6+ years of solution sales experience and/or OEM, ISV Sales for SaaS platforms/solutions
- Ability to articulate a clear, concise customer value to internal and customer stakeholders
- Sales methodology training and high app rigor within Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Strong customer or partner references from SaaS industry leaders
- Ability to inspire SaaS industry executive leaders and customer decision-makers
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to create engaging campaigns that drive awareness and net new opportunities
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $165,800. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.