To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Do you love to learn new technologies, build things, and mentor or teach others?
If so, we are looking for you to join our team of subject matter experts (developers, architects, and engineers) that are focused on the technical enablement of our customers and partners. As a curriculum developer on the MuleSoft training team, you will continue to learn, build, and stay on top of new technologies, but you will make a greater impact on the ecosystem by scaling your technical knowledge one-to-many instead of one-to-one.
Working closely with the Professional Services and Product and Engineering teams, we develop role-based learning paths to teach and validate technical MuleSoft skills. In this role, you will participate in the definition and development of these paths, which include instructor-led courses, self-study courses, independent projects, certification exams, and more. You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise and the credibility to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company leading innovation within the integration services industry.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete Salesforce and MuleSoft onboarding programs
- Attend MuleSoft technical training courses
- Develop technical proficiency in core MuleSoft technologies
- Pass the MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 exam
- Ramp on curriculum development tools and processes
- Begin to contribute to portfolio projects
- Become your own subject matter expert with advanced technical proficiency in specific areas of designing or implementing MuleSoft solutions
- Lead the development, maintenance, and improvement of one or more parts of the portfolio (for example in architecture, development, operations, or API design)
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts to develop and review job task analyses for various roles and skills needed for the outcome of successful Anypoint Platform projects
- Continually analyze and innovate to develop learning materials that most efficiently and effectively teach the various roles the skills they need
- Own and drive content development projects, including managing participation from others
- Collaborate with others to write and validate certification exam questions
- Provide feedback and submit bugs to Product and Engineering for both released and products under development
- (Optional) Teach occasional MuleSoft classes
What you’ll need to be successful:
Deep technical experience including:
- 5+ years real-world experience developing and/or architecting enterprise integration solutions
- Development experience with Java or other OOP languages
- Software development experience using Maven, GitHub, and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of APIs, web services, and JMS messaging
- Experience with integration technologies (MuleSoft, IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, etc.)
- Deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Quick learner that loves technology and can be a technical subject matter expert
- College technical degree (CS or Engineering preferred) or relevant technical working experience
Strong writing and organization skills including:
- Language fluency — strong English required
- Excellent communicator that speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose
- Process-oriented with outstanding attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver that enjoys figuring things out and mentoring or teaching others
- Strong team player with ability to successfully collaborate with geographically distributed teams
- Independent self-starter with proven time management and prioritization skills in a dynamic environment
What would also be useful to have:
- Experience developing or architecting MuleSoft solutions with Anypoint Platform
- Experience designing, building, and managing RESTful APIs
- Experience with high-availability, fault-tolerance, and performance testing and tuning
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience deploying and managing applications in public cloud environments, such as Amazon AWS and Azure
- Experience developing or delivering technical workshops
- Curriculum development experience in a technical software company
- Training delivery experience in a technical software company
- Certification exam development experience
For Colorado -based roles: Minimum annual salary of $136,800. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.