Full Stack Developer, Commerce Cloud
- Hyderabad, India
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Job Details Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob. Job Details
We are looking for a full stack developer to support the full implementation life-cycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of Clients and Partners.
The developer will be responsible for maintaining, on an ongoing basis, a comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem. This role will specialize in Commerce Cloud B2C, but have the ability to develop cross-cloud solutions.
- Work closely with Clients, Colleagues and Partners to clarify, define and architect front-end technology solutions to meet client business requirements. This includes advising during project discovery and definition phases, creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs.
- Architect and implement user interfaces on Commerce Cloud using industry best practice and Salesforce web frameworks.
- Work in an Agile development environment, including leading daily scrums, assigning tasks, and supporting a team of front-end developers throughout the sprint cycle.
- Hands-on with front end development tasks, as required by the project.
- Perform performance evaluations and identify optimization opportunities on developed web frameworks. Design for scalability and high-availability.
- Analyze, design and develop test cases; and implement automated test suites.
- Identify and lead internal initiatives to grow the consulting practice; contribute to the overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field, plus 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming (Java, Python, C++, etc) as well as integration protocols & formats(Rest, Soap,XML)
- Strong experience in handling cross-browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of ADA and SEO best practices
- Strong experience in solving complex UX problems and shipping successful, innovative web and mobile experiences
- Strong experience in web and mobile UX patterns, best practices, and emerging technologies
- Cloud infrastructure experience in SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud technical certification
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top