Front-end Support Engineer - Mobify
- Hyderabad, India
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Scope of Role:
Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure.
- Creating and curating knowledge content.
- Working with our Product Team to incorporate feedback and support trends from customers and partners so we can continue to build amazing products.
- Working in Non Standard Work Week: While we have 5 days a work week, it is not necessary that the weekend are Saturday and Sunday. You may get your weekly off’s on any day of the week (e.g. Mon/Tue, Wed/Thur, Mon/Wed etc)
- BA/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
- 2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Solid knowledge of XML, preferably experience using server-to-server web services (SOAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Experience with recognizing Splunk data sources and analyzing the data for anomalies and trends.
We operate 24x7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to- shift timing can change) -
AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 9 PM/10 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time)
EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time
APAC hours – 5.30 AM IST onwards
Work hours can change depending on Business requirements
- Diploma or degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a software product customer support role
- Experience writing documentation
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud building blocks like Cloudfront, API Gateway and AWS Lambda
- Use of tools like AWS Athena with logs and Cloudwatch for operational monitoring
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top