- London, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Salesforce Experience Design is a group of passionate designers who build transformational products and experiences by turning human insights into business impact at Salesforce scale. Playing an integral part in Cloud Services, we partner alongside Service, Sales, Marketing, IT, and Human Capital Management Lines of Business across all industry verticals to help customers unleash the full power of Salesforce through a design-centric approach delivering useful, usable and desirable experiences’
Our work environment appeals to self-motivated, flexible team players that have great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity. We believe in peer relationships rather than hierarchies; in teams rather than lone thinkers. Salesforce is all about an open collaborative approach and we think it is the key enabler for us to deliver innovative, ground-breaking work.
As part of Customer Success Group (CSG), our designers follow a consultant mindset including working with different Salesforce colleagues across various engagements, willingness to travel when required and understanding the value of working on site.
We are looking for a passionate and pragmatic design thinker who is eager to join a fun, collaborative and innovative team and working closely with the Technical and Solution Architect teams. While we work with a variety of touch points, the focus of the role is interactive—web and mobile applications, interactive design and user experience. The Experience Architect’s role is to establish and maintain the highest quality of execution across all work and is a strategic problem solver. They will be responsible for the vision for an engagement as well as being able to engage and influence multi-disciplinary project teams. The Experience Architect must always provide team leadership, build strong partnerships and foster collaboration with the customer.
Success will be measured by your contribution and collaboration within the Experience Design group — leading, advising and aligning project teams and customers to create successful outcomes and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. Specifically, the areas of focus will be: leading a variety of engagements, actively participating in the Salesforce culture, and continually ensuring your skills and role requirements are met.
- Leverage Design-Thinking methods and participate and contribute to new methods and offerings
- Assist with digital strategies and visions and ensure these are communicated effectively
- Understand and guide research, interaction and visual design across all platforms, driving towards the highest level of quality and execution
- Present concepts clearly and justify design decisions
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other designers within the Experience Design group
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and pivot when necessary
- Collaborate with internal team members to structure project work, plan and execute client proposals
- Lead and drive key experience design activities throughout a project’s lifecycle including research, workshops, and conducting interviews and synthesizing
- Multi-task and perform well under pressure in a constantly changing environment with key stakeholders and teams
- Build close relationships with customers and key stakeholders and ensure project teams and client understand roles, responsibilities and vision of project
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Relevant industry experience
- Proven ability to work within multidisciplinary teams to create impactful customer solutions.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of building client relationships and being client facing
- Knowledge or experience using Salesforce products (preferably Sales and Service Cloud)
- Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, business requirements, commercial interests and technological constraints
- Proficient in relevant software packages (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, UX-related, Miro, Prototyping (InVision, Flinto, Marvel, Proto.io ), etc.)
- Well-versed in technology and software development as it relates to design
- Proactive, self-sufficient and professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering design and user experience excellence
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel
- Design consulting background a plus
- Submit billable time for projects, and attain or exceed personal billable utilisation targets
- Experience working across a variety of industries, including B2B and B2C
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top