To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Job Details Enterprise Account Manager - Health & Life Sciences
About the Team
Join us on the journey of taking patient relationships and medical innovation to new heights with the world’s #1 CRM reimagined for healthcare and life sciences. Salesforce Health & Life Sciences team provides future-proof, agile solutions to help the world meet the moment.
We are currently looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to lead existing relationships with a portfolio of our enterprise Tier 1 HLS accounts. In this role, you will be leading complex multi-solution sales processes whilst collaborating internally to structure, orchestrate and close complex digital transformation deals.
- Proven track record of selling together with an international team, transformative enterprise software or technology solutions to C-level executives into accounts of more than 2000 employees; preferably from the HLS industries.
- 7-10+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, account management and virtual team leadership experience.
- You will have a point of view of industry trends and will be able to build a narrative of digital transformation within the HLS space.
Our Investment in You
- Competitive compensation package with uncapped commission and employee stock purchasing plan
- Ramp up schedule including training boot camp and world-class sales and product e enablement and training
- Career Advancement in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organization, mobility within the firm, leadership development programs
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
- Career development and tuition reimbursement
Diversity & Inclusion
One of Salesforce's core values is Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.