Enterprise Account Executive – Financial Services
- Zurich, Switzerland
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Job Title: Enterprise Account Executive – Financial Services
- Are you an experienced enterprise sales professional with consistent record of accomplishment of selling software solutions?
- Do you want to join a company that truly makes an impact to the end user and the business?
- Do you enjoy selling complex solutionsacross multiple lines of business?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like to speak to you…
Tableau is growing and we’re looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales professionalto join oursenior Salesteam. You will be responsible for selling our Tableau Software into a portfolio of accounts.This is a very lucrative chance to create a big impact in this arena, and to support you, we have a talented team to enable your success. The beauty of our solution is that it can be used by anyone - and can help everyone- which enables you to target a wide remit of potential prospects and influencers across any organisation.
Who you are…
- Experienced. You have extensive experience of selling Software/SaaS solutions into enterprise accounts, andselling into C-Level and stakeholders across various lines of business. (7+ years sales experience – including field enterprise experience)
- Domain Experience with business applications, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, business intelligence would be highly desirable, but not essential.
- Performer. You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your sales goals across your geographic territory. You must be able to demonstrate a high determination to succeed.
- Amazing Salesperson . You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new contacts, nurture and expand the company´s relationship within named accounts to maximize revenue. You are a closer
- Excellent Communication . You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Go-Getter . Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; disciplined and resourceful.
What you’ll be doing…
- You’ll be defining and executing on your account and territory plans – proactively identifying and connecting with new and existing contacts within your 15-20 named accounts.
- Managing and qualifying multiple opportunities through the sales process to a successful close, in order to meet/exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota.
- We’re all about quality data – so maintaining accurate customer and sales forecasting in Salesforce.com is key.
- Utilsing internal resources throughout the sales cycle e.g. product support and sales engineering.
- Providing initial product demos to prospects – and working with the sales engineering when required, to deliver more complex, in-depth presentations.
- Nurturing and expanding your network within each account to further enhance our relationship with these customers.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through Salesforce
- Staying ahead of competition, competitive issues and products – being the Tableau Evangelist.
- Participating in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, customer care and marketing efforts.
- Travelling to customer sites across your territory to support your sales efforts.
Who we are…
Tableau Software (a Salesforce company) helps people see and understand data. Our analytics platform fuels exploration, allowing you to quickly answer questions with data and share insights across an organisation. Global enterprises, early-stage start-ups, non-profits, and governments all use Tableau’s intuitive software to quickly transform their data into actionable insights. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity and making a difference in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top