To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Engineering Management - All Levels
Salesforce is looking for Engineering Leaders to lead our software engineering teams across a variety of clouds and products. We need candidates who are technically strong, energetic, highly collaborative and passionate about the product and our customers.
Some of Our Teams Hiring
- 3+ years experience leading software development projects with a distinguished track record on technically demanding projects
- Drive the execution and delivery of features by collaborating with many cross functional teams, architects, product owners and engineer
- Experience with short release cycles, the full software lifecycle, and experience working on a product that’s been released for public consumption
- Make critical decisions that attribute to the success of the product
- Advanced level of English
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Catered lunch in the office 3 days a week
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Bimonthly salary inflation reviews
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.