Engagement Management Director/Senior Manager (Health & Life Sciences), MuleSoft
- Seattle, WA
- Washington, DC
- Austin, TX
- Dallas, TX
- Mountain View, CA
- Palo Alto, CA
- Irvine, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
- Hillsboro, OR
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Mulesoft - Customer Success Group
Engagement Management Director/Senior Manager (Health & Life Sciences)
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions for our Health & Life Sciences customers. Our Engagement Management Directors/Senior Managers are essential to the growth of our Services business and play an essential role in growing our practice, and you will have ownership of our customer's Services journey from pre-sales to go-live, while building trusted customer relationships including C-level.
The Engagement Management Director/Senior Manager must be a strategic thinker with exceptional enterprise, commercial, and cross-functional skills, demonstrate high energy, and have strong sales management experience. The Engagement Management Director/Senior Manager is responsible for earning the right to be a trusted advisor to the customer, with the primary goal of helping customers generate significant business value from their MuleSoft investment. This individual will be expected to understand and manage our customers throughout their lifecycle, driving adoption through sales activity for new and existing customers; this will include pipeline generation and delivering sales presentations to C-level clients. Under MuleSoft’s co-sell model, you will collaborate deeply with our Sales and Customer Success teams. The primary measurement of success for this role will be YOY growth in overall services bookings, and customer satisfaction.
- Complete MuleSoft training and become an expert in our consulting methodologies and practices
- Evangelize MuleSoft’s ability to deliver business outcomes and our delivery methodology to our customers
- Exceed growth and bookings, ensure organizational health and customer satisfaction goals as an Engagement Management Director/Senior Manager
- Utilize HLS industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer's motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Engage customers, especially C-Level , using a consultative selling approach that positions MuleSoft, Salesforce and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer's investment in the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Develop and manage a territory plan and a personalized account plan for each customer, which aligns with their business goals. Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline and progress opportunities to deliver YOY growth
- Form a strong relationship with the Sales, Customer Success organization and regional Alliances/Partner organizations that are instrumental to success. You should be able to operate in co-sell model, collaborate, and build relationships
- Be an integral part of hiring and mentoring new Engagement Managers
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology, services practice and industry POV's
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven record of consistently exceeding quota
- Of which, 5+ years experience selling and/or delivering professional services for a strategic consulting firm, large scale system integrator or professional services unit within a software company
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+)
- Experience in the Health & Life Sciences industry preferred.
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Experience in creating outstanding responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFP
- Project/account management experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TEAM PLAYER: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $101,900. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top