To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Are you someone who…
- Likes to challenge the status quo to better the way things are done?
- Gets excited by helping Companies change the way they interact with their customers?
- Is motivated by being a part of a team that acts ‘start up’ but are part of a global corporation?
- Lives and breathes all things digital?
If so… read on…
The salesforce.com : About Us
At the Salesforce, we believe customer-centric digital transformation is the foundation of business excellence. We challenge the status quo to ensure brands are present in the moments that matter to their customers. We deliver simple to use, flexible, reliable and user-friendly business tools that enable companies to take their customers on a personalized approach with their brand at scale. We power the transformation via our secure, 100% cloud-based technology across any channels as customer touch points, driving them to exceptional growth via the delivery of key business objectives.
T he Team
The Solution Engineering team is an innovative group of professionals at the heart of the CRM industry leading solutions. This talented team helps Salesforce customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their digital transformation efforts to an entirely new level. Through collaboration with the customer plus the Salesforce Solutions Engineering, Products and Professional Services teams, the Business Consultants help to develop unique solutions that assist our customers connect with their customers in new ways. The Business Consulting world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in strategy, design and technology is leveraged every day to drive innovation.
The Digital Transformation Consultant role as a part of Solutions Engineering team sits at the intersection of Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce and Product. This unique perspective provides the opportunity for the Business Consultant to interact with the entire customer lifecycle. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges and opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of customer relationship management then the Salesforce Digital Transformation Consulting role is for you.
A Digital Transformation Consultant at Salesforce plays a pivotal role in developing innovative digital transformation strategies within key strategic accounts. This role collaborates with internal team members and C-level client contacts to drive consensus on strategy process development and execution. This person must assume the role of trusted advisor for driving innovative strategies forward while also improving business performance.
The Digital Transformation Consultant focuses primarily in these three areas:
Business Problem Solving: Take ambiguous and complex business problems and using research and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, drive innovative ideas, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps.
Innovation Management: Bring rigor to a client’s decision-making process by performing detailed cost/benefit analysis, presenting and drawing the blue-print, and evaluating solution options, and driving consensus among key stakeholders. In some instances, we help our clients develop new decision frameworks and governance processes that continue to deliver value far beyond a particular engagement.
Solution Planning: Define scope and plan new solutions for clients. This includes determining how to measure business results modeling current/future business processes, gather business requirements and identifying the organizational changes required to successfully realize the benefits of the solution.
The Salesforce Digital Transformation Consultant plays a critical role in supporting our growing consultant and sales team and has direct impact on winning strategic new business by providing innovative creative solutions to complex problems through the use of their unique skill set to analyze, structure, negotiate and close, long-term contracts with clients and partners. The Digital Transformation Consultant works with both new prospects as part of the business development process as well as existing customers to help expand, strengthen and grow relationships.
- 8+ years of Internet, CRM and/or management consulting experience with at least 5 years focused exclusively on the digital space.
- Ability to understand, communicate and manage across the entire project lifecycle
- Broad knowledge of technology trends and relevance to clients businesses
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and customer touch points environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; dynamic (persuasive) in presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from VP to C-level
- Fluent in both Korean & English.
- Specific industry experience and focus a plus (especially in Manufacturing, CPG, Retail, Telecom and Media industries)
- Ability to develop data-driven business value cases to support recommendations and inform prioritization
- Strong understanding of user research, user-centered design principles and online behavior of customers
- Demonstrated success driving organizational change within client organizations
- Past experience in organizational design consulting, process design and optimization, digital governance, and team dynamics a strong plus
- New business opportunity identification
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.