Devops Engineer - China
- Hong Kong
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Category Products and Technology
Job Location - GuangZhou, China
We are seeking an experienced and hands-on Senior DevOps engineer to join a world class team in GuangZhou of highly motivated software engineers and infrastructure experts. Your charter will be to deliver high quality infrastructure automation tools, frameworks, workflows, and validation platforms on public and private cloud that help Salesforce scale infrastructure to meet the phenomenal growth we are experiencing.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you have deep technical knowledge of cloud scale infrastructure systems and will be responsible for leading and contributing to key projects in design, development, and post-release support of platforms, data frameworks, and validation tools, that are used by a variety of internal teams at salesforce.com . You will work on complex scaling challenges as we move our customers to new infrastructures seamlessly.
The ideal candidate learns quickly, works efficiently in fast paced ambiguous environments, is team driven, solves complex problems permanently, and has an affinity for data and a bias for action.
- Leading the design and construction for our DevOps System. Directly influence our journey towards zero-touch, highly scalable, reliable infrastructure services.
- Lead the development of new process and tooling that enables a cloud first approach to capacity delivery on public cloud platforms like Alicloud or Azure.
- Building out and maintaining the CI/CD system by using Bamboo and building out automated CD flow with Pipeline and Webhook.
- Supporting developers to do code static analysis and automated testing during code integration process.
- Responsible for online resources allocation, testing and optimization, regular monitoring and alert, issues resolving, data backup, log analysis and etc.
- Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovations that improve system availability, resilience and performance.
- Create, maintain and share technical documentation used by engineers and other team members.
- Maintaining and managing the resource permission control system for internal user.
- Exploring and researching the latest DevOps technology and trends.
- Familiarity with Linux OS. Ability to finish various crontab or batching task with CLI tool independently.
- Deep deep understanding of cloud provisioning and infrastructure as code platforms (Terraform, Cloud formation)
- Familiarity with Bamboo or Jenkins. Familiarity with the building and designing for CD Pipeline.
- Applicant who has experience with Java development and large-scale deployment would be preferred for this job.
- Applicant with large-scale e-commerce experience would be preferred for this job.
- Good skill on documentation writing and team collaboration and communication.
- Clear and logical thinking. Great sense of responsibility. 7*24 responsive. Proper compensation or time shift is in place for weekend coverage.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
China Candidate Privacy Statement - Candidate Privacy Statement China (ENG and CN)
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top