Designer - Innovation Consulting
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Do you want to help the world’s best companies solve some of their most interesting and difficult challenges? That’s what we do, and we’re looking for the best talent around the globe to help us.
Ignite is an customer-facing innovation team within Salesforce. We help C-level executives at Salesforce’s most strategic customers recognize and interpret forces of change in their market and work with them to plot a course to a more robust, digital future through human-centered design.
Our engagements combine elements of strategic advice, visioning, ideation, storytelling, business model design, rapid prototyping, and in-market concept testing and experimentation.
As a Lead Designer, you’ll drive the design of all aspects of our projects, ranging from new products and businesses, to engagement models and communications. You’ll collaborate with researchers and strategists to solve problems for Salesforce's largest customers through cutting-edge, insight-based prototypes. As an innovation consultant, you'll drive a project from beginning to end, from user research and prototyping to product definition and pitching to c-suite executives along the way. We're looking for someone who creates exceptional user-centered work on projects and who teaches and inspires others with the value of design — from experimenting with new technologies to articulating key design principles to synthesizing trends, all while getting your hands dirty by sketching, composing and building solutions.
Salesforce Ignite uses human-centered methods alongside Salesforce's expertise in world-class technology to set customers on a path of growth and change.
If you're interested in:
- Projects and teammates that push you to grow by challenging your assumptions, skills, and knowledge
- Working on cross-disciplinary teams that are fully devoted to one project at a time
- Learning about new industries, technologies, and applications every few months
- Experimenting and prototyping with new technology to bring ideas to life in new ways
- Honing your storytelling craft to create engagement and conviction for customers
- Using design to catalyze change at the executive and C-suite level
- Bringing tangibility to ambiguous challenges and complex situations
- Serve as an advocate for design thinking and a human-centered, entrepreneurial approach to strategic enterprise transformation with our customers, partners and Salesforce account teams
- Lead concept and experience development and deliver cohesive end-to-end visions that deliver on customer and end-user needs with a high level of craft across all touchpoints
- Shape compelling Ignite engagements that benefit the customer, Salesforce, Ignite and society as a whole by working closely with customer executive teams
- Work with cross-functional teams of researchers, designers, strategists and technologists to design and conduct bespoke innovation engagements
- Conduct stakeholder and secondary research; participate in end-user primary research; recognize economically meaningful end-user pain points and unmet needs
- Design, lead and facilitate workshops then synthesize insights into defensible visions, frameworks, and concepts
- Conduct in-market concept testing and experimentation
- Present experience visions to executives and their leadership teams; collaborate with business value and enterprise architect teams to build business cases and roadmaps around those visions
- Identify and manage political dynamics within our account teams, customers, and their partners, build trust with executive teams and stakeholders, and identify ways to create the excitement, alignment and momentum that inspires action on the vision
- Continually keep abreast of emerging and best-in-class user experiences and maintain a high-level understanding of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform
- Actively participate in creating, testing, and sharing new and better tools, methods and processes for conducting Ignite programs, and find ways to multiply the value of the insights gained from every engagement
- This job is on-site in San Francisco though open to discussing remote opportunities based in west coast/pacific time zone.
- Experience creating engaging and empathetic interactions across a variety of digital media
- HCI, interaction design, product design, communication design, design thinking or related design degree or experience
- Ability to quickly bring ideas to life through a variety of means, from hand-drawn storyboards to functioning digital prototypes
- Able to gain trust, guide, influence and facilitate C-level executives, internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and comfortable with ambiguity, exploration and iteration under pressure / tight deadlines
- Strong understanding of design thinking and user-centered practices
- Experience working alongside software developers and solid understanding of the software development process
- Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision experience
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive attitude, iterative and ability to work with teams
Note: This team is in San Francisco and will require west coast working hours.
An online or digital portfolio is required to apply for this position.
In lieu of a cover letter, please provide a one or two paragraph response to the following:
Please tell us a recent example of something you were inspired by. What, if any, implications does it have on the world of design and technology?
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top