Customer Success Manager/Director
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Job Details The Customer Success Manager will shape and drive end-to-end digital transformations across people, process and technology while driving business value based on the customer strategy and priorities. They are experienced business executives that empower our most complex high value customers to reach their digital aspirations. They act as the coach of the customer relationship leveraging the full power of Salesforce by bringing in technical experts, success managers, executive sponsors, product managers and strategic programs. They are aligned at key stakeholder level, building and fostering strong relationships to help customers progress on their digital journey.
The Customer Success Manager will be an individual contributor on named accounts. Success Managers play a key role in building a culture of constant improvement in the world of agility, challenge the customer status quo, and find ways to inject speed into processes to ensure customer value realisation with Salesforce, while fostering exceptional long-term relationships at the customer C-level.
The ideal Customer Success Manager will possess both long term business /digital consulting background, enterprise knowledge that enables them to drive an engagement at the C-level as well as short term execution focus that ensures customer success.
The role will work together with Sales and Solution Engineering teams to engage with customers, starting pre-sales , focus on risk assessment, develop risk mitigation strategies and bring best practices to the customer to set them up for success.
Post-Sales, during Implementation
Post Implementation & go-live
- Align with account team in pre-sales phase for new and existing customer to understand business case & value prop, also ensuring post-sales challenges/pitfalls are identified and mitigated
- Leverages Salesforce Customer Success methodology and partner with customer C-level to builds a comprehensive success strategy which aligns with the customer initiatives and programs
- Provide guidance & governance through implementation to ensure timely roll-outs with planned license consumption. Delivery experience, SDLC and change management highly desired.
- Establish wide network across the company beyond the success team and leverage the full potential of Salesforce, bringing in technical experts, success managers, executive sponsors, product managers and strategic programs to transform the customer’s business
- Grow and increase adoption of our strategic customers by increasing business value delivered through Salesforce
- Acts as a Trusted Advisor providing strategic guidance and a path to value to Customer Executive Leadership and internal account teams, demonstrating cross functional collaboration
- Establish relationships with key executives and decision makers and participate in customer’s internal meetings to gain insights for recommending valuable and actionable solutions
- Influence the mindset of customers by challenging the status quo and constantly deliver innovation to grow our customer’s business
- Bring expertise and experience to ensure the right governance model to lead a digital change, ensure business value and objectives are created
Preferred Qualification & Skills:
- Experienced professional with over 15 years in digital consulting/business consulting/ relevant industry expertise.
- 5+ years of CRM experience. Strong knowledge of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use is highly desired.
- Able to articulate the importance and value of Governance to Business and IT executives
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture principles strongly preferred
- Strong business acumen who can demonstrate working to the best industry standards and ensure that the Salesforce solution is aligned to the customers business objectives.
- Proven, successful track record of working with C-suite executives and other business decision makers and ability to work at customer board level.
- Proven result in taking a lead role in working with global enterprise companies that had the value realisation at the front of the business drivers for the transition and implementation.
- Experience applying information technology solutions to complex business challenges.
- Proven, successful track record in helping enterprises transform their organisations, taking a lead role for overall success.
- A confident communicator with an executive presence, able to clearly explain the program to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Innovative problem solver and a digital champion, who can advise the customer on new solutions based on customer roadmap and long-term strategic goals.
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top