To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Role: Customer Success Guide
Location: Dublin (no remote)
Our #GoodIntention is that you feel supported to be your true self in our team, bringing your way of inspiring customers into everything you do, learning and growing together to help us help even more people love what they do too!
As a Customer Success Guide you are passionate about helping customers adopt Salesforce products and realize their full potential and business value. You will engage with Salesforce customers across multiple industry segments, delivering success programs and offering expert guidance. You will partner with other Salesforce teams, Portfolio Leaders, Success Managers and Sales to understand the accounts and how best to help your customers. Success Guides play a crucial role in providing the right recommendations at the right time in the customer lifecycle, enabling customers to achieve real business value.
The ideal Success Guide is organised, agile, emotionally intelligent and passionate about Customer Success. You really enjoy presenting and engaging an audience virtually. You are naturally curious about technology with a flair for understanding customers’ pain points and business challenges. Using your expert knowledge and communication skills you deliver value based outcomes for our customers. Your best day at work is when you have really helped someone now love Salesforce as much as you do!
We are recruiting Success Guides in the following areas:
Language requirements: Fluent Dutch OR Scandinavian OR German AND English
As a Sales Cloud Success Guide you would ideally have experience implementing or administering a Sales or CRM platform and associated functionality within a business environment. You are able to match business goals to Salesforce solutions and into measurable outcomes. You can design and present information in an efficient and meaningful way to technical and business contacts alike. You understand how sales teams’ performance is measured and can optimize a complete sales process, to ensure the greatest visibility and chance of closure.
Language requirements: Fluent in German AND English
As a Service Cloud Success Guide you would ideally have experience implementing or administering a Service or CRM platform and associated functionalities and capabilities. You have a deep understanding of the customer service industry and can provide expertise and guidance on customer service best practices. You can interpret individual use cases and present solutions of both a technical and business nature to clients. You are comfortable conducting research and deep diving on product features to determine the best solutions for clients.
Language requirements: Fluent in Italian AND English
Salesforce Platform is an enterprise platform-as-a-service (PaaS) solution that allows admins and developers to build and deploy cloud applications. The Core functionality provides tools and services to automate business processes, integrate with external applications and provide a responsive layout to users. The Platform success guide covers a wide range of topics including UI Page Design, Automation, Integration, Project Management, Data Quality, and Security.
Language requirements: Fluent inFrench OR German OR Dutch AND English
As a Marketing Cloud Success Guide, you would ideally have an understanding of marketing landscape: email marketing, paid advertising and marketing automation platforms in order to be able to relate to an audience of marketing managers and sales professionals. Previous experience using marketing automation software is an advantage.
- Help mitigate attrition, increase customer adoption and engagement, and improve overall business value.
- Deliver virtual expert engagements to educate and empower our customers to achieve business value through the Salesforce Platform.
- Share your product and industry expertise and best practices to help customers.
- Explain and deliver the value of our products in association with the core Salesforce suite and how this value drives customer decisions.
- Offer tailored advice and insights to customers to help them maximize ROI and make them aware of the added value of other Salesforce products.
- Share customer stories and use cases, showcasing the value and impact of Success Engagements.
- Uncover customer challenges, identify risks to adoption and provide a tailored plan of action.
- Actively participate in the Global Success Hub community to provide customer feedback and influence program innovation.
- Partner closely with internal cross-functional team members to help understand the account and research solutions to solve customers business needs and challenges.
- Engage in open dialogue with customers regarding ways to improve and expand user engagement, and to solicit feedback in order to improve our product and service offerings.
- Continue to evolve technology and domain expertise through certifications and continuous learning.
- In time, become a mentor to share knowledge and train others.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced language skills in required language specified above.
- Relevant 3rd level degree or equivalent qualification.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience helping customers to achieve business value through technology.
- Able to work independently as a self-starter, manage time and prioritise activities while performing effectively under pressure.
- Proven ability to deliver success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to apply customer success concepts, practices and procedures to help drive customer success.
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Additional languages at professional business level.
- Hands on experience with a CRM platform suite and associated applications (Salesforce preferred).
- A good understanding of project management methodologies, business analysis, change management, user adoption, release management, and governance.
- COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
- EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
- LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture and a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and lives the company’s core values
Benefits & perks:
We have a public-facing website https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/en that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more. Visit for the full breakdown!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.