To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Recruiting
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators who come together to continue to grow Salesforce. In Employee Success, we take an inclusive approach to attracting talent and growing Salesforce. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, or refining our operations, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organization.
We are looking for a Recruiter to excel with an amazing team to support you, helping us to massively accelerate our growth. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from first introduction all the way through to their on-boarding.
- Sourcing, recruiting, and hiring professionals across a variety of roles throughout Salesforce
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Helping to develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- 5+ years full life cycle recruiting experience
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $64,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.