Channel Account Manager
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Alliances & Channels
Channel Account Manager
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!
We are looking for a highly motivated leader and team player to join the Alliances and Channels team to design, launch and support aggressive plans to strategically grow our Channel Resell partnerships in India.
The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, outstanding partner relationship management skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, partner programs, and operations is critical.
- Act as a liaison between Salesforce and our reseller partners to build, maintain and manage relationships with current and prospective partners
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including: partner identification and recruitment, sales campaign creation and execution, relationship building, developing launch activities, validating partner value proposition, assessing partner competencies, driving certifications, and managing incentives and benefits
- Play a proactive role in the development of our reseller partner ecosystem and reseller program as both grow and evolve
- Work closely with partner / direct sales, marketing, product, business development, and strategy to design the go-to-market plan and drive execution of related activities
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our Reseller partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and post-sales capabilities in line with Salesforce strategy
- Liaise with and motivate individuals at all levels of the partner relationships
- Initiate and conduct/coordinate sales, pre-sales, product readiness and post-sales training events
- Serve as internal ambassador and champion for CRM resellers
- Co-develop and execute partner marketing plans and events in conjunction with internal and partner resources
- 2+ years experience working with SI partners or OEM, VAR, and ISV channels
- 8+ years in direct or indirect sales in the enterprise software industry
- Outstanding knowledge of partner development approaches to seed and grow software partner businesses
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Ability to think strategically and develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Working knowledge of Salesforce technology and SaaS, PaaS, and aPaaS markets
- Experience creating and building differentiated relationships with Reseller partners
- Strong knowledge and network/references from partners and contacts in India
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Presentation skills
- Ability to communicate at the executive level
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining executive-level relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Willing and able to travel in India Tier 2 cities, 50% + travel. Flexible to work remotely, as required.
- Strong ethics
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top