To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Business Transformation Architect
Location: various office or remote based locations in GER
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
Our customers’ #1 priority is achieving accelerated and sustainable business value from their investments in Salesforce and with that taking their businesses to the digital age. Understanding the “how” has become critical for them to commit to the Customer360 Vision, and they are looking for Salesforce to partner more deeply with them to articulate a vision and deliver on that value. We leverage the Customer 360 Platform, deep experience across key industries, and expertise in technology, innovation, strategy and design to drive real change and success for our customers.
The Professional Services team focuses on delivering strategic engagements that define transformational opportunities and articulate clear plans for execution of change programs. We leverage our team’s expertise and specialisms to engage with executive-level customers to align on specific business goals and actions to unleash the full value of the Salesforce platform, and partner with our colleagues in Sales, Success Management, and Product to bring the full power of Salesforce expertise.
Our approach considers people, process, and technology — and a successful engagement includes recommendations to the business for change to support deeper, more relevant use of the Salesforce platform. We leverage design-led, human-centered approaches to work with our customers to identify and evaluate opportunities for change — then concept, co-create and develop a roadmap for making a transformed state real and self-sustaining.
Our ideal candidate thrives on questionning convention and pushing for innovation and change, grounded in solid research, strategy and design — all while guiding customers to align on vision & strategy and bridging it to execution. You are a self-starter who can work and collaborate effectively in teams of various shapes and sizes, in pre-sales and delivery environments. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are a strategic thinker, and are passionate about customer-centricity and digital transformation. Our team’s success relies on passionate consultants who are experts in their industry or process domain, strategic in approaching demanding circumstances, and willing to adapt and learn quickly as requirements or priorities shift. We are looking for colleagues who can think broadly about a customer’s business or industry, yet are obsessed with the details of delivering a well-considered and validated plan for transformation.
You are deeply grounded in our core values Trust, Innovation, Customer Success, and Equality.
- Co-create a vision and strategy that aligns a customers’ business goals with their customer’s experience, and is connected to a business value model that allows for iterative business value realization traceability.
- Shape the future customer and employee experience applying human-centered design practices.
- Drive towards radical business process simplification and moderate this across federated structures of large enterprise customer organizations.
- Advocate for business innovation by mapping Salesforce Customer 360 platform capabilities to the desired customer and employee experience.
- Provide a point of view and good practice advise on business excellence in the field of digital marketing, sales, and service in a prescriptive yet collaborative way.
- Develop a transformation roadmap that bridges vision to execution in an actionable and iterative way.
- Define digital operating models to help customers achieve their strategic goals through understanding their business strategy and technology needs. And transforming their culture and ways of working by enabling agility, DevOps practices and accelerating time to market.
- Advocate for new ways of working that are rooted in agile principles, lean governance, and human centered design.
- Nurture and manage cultural change and develop adoption strategies for solutions and processes. Understand the importance and impact of psychological safety in any transformation, and ensure this is leveraged to optimise the customer’s likelihood of successful value realization.
- Shape large global roll-out initiatives with respective market engagement and enablement strategies.
- Contribute to broader goals by becoming a citizen philanthropist and give back to our communities by joining or initiating volunteering activities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years experience as a business consultant, solution architect, or business product owner in an enterprise scale organization with leadership role in driving transformation in a matrixed environment.
- Extensive client facing experience and effectively build client relationships in multi stakeholder environments.
- Convincing consulting presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to senior stakeholders including C-suite executives.
- Theoretical and practical business process domain expertise in at least one of the areas sales, service, marketing with respective industry context.
- Experience with key areas of CRM enterprise and solution architecture, ideally including Salesforce platform capabilities across sales, service, and marketing and integrating with enterprise landscapes.
- Ability to shape innovative solutions from initial visioning to realization roadmap utilising design thinking and agile practices.
- Experience in incorporating agile, DevOps and modern experience design practices to a modern, platform driven digital operating model to deliver enterprise scale services or software products.
- Travel is an integral part of this role, and will be based on individual customer needs with 50% - 75% travel to be expected. (While travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended).
- Fluent English
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years relevant professional experience
- Master degree or similar professional qualification(s)
- Dedicated Salesforce Customer 360 Platform experience in Sales, Service, Marketing
- Experience in designing new digital operating models including governance, process models and change management practices to drive structural and cultural change.
- Experience in scaled agile operating frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience how to structure and operate large roll-out initiatives.
- Experience in organizational change management strategies.
- Thought leadership contributor in a certain process domain, or industry, or method competency.
- Fluent German
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.