Business Development Associate, Greater China Region
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Category Sales
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas - a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World's Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
We are looking for a Business Development Associate (BDA) to support our Business Development teams. You will work strategically to source and consolidate leads to set the business up for success. This role is an excellent foundation for a successful career in sales within Salesforce.
- Proactively identify decision makers in strategic accounts through creative research
- Utilize resources such as LinkedIn andother externaldatasources
- Identify new companies in specific target markets
- Navigate and profile organizational structures for priority accounts identified by sales management
- As a key member of the team, collaborate with Business Development Representatives to execute account plans according to business priorities
- Participate in team meetings and contribute valuable ideas
- Results Driven Assignments
- Work towards weekly targets in line with team goals
- Benefit from regular management coaching related to key performance indicators
- Interested in being a part of a fast-paced sales environment
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills and ability to prioritize
- Target driven
- Experience with Excel andLinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Experience using/cleaning external sources ofdatasuch as Hoovers and OneSource to validate company information andadd new companies
- Able to liaise fluently in Mandarin and Cantonese
- Able to start asap. This role will be based in Singapore.
- Graduated between 2018 and May 2021
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top