Banking / Insurance Client Solution Consultant, MuleSoft
- London, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
MuleSoft is looking for a motivated Client Solutions Consultant to join our very talented Pre-Sales Solution Consulting team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth. As a Financial Services Client Solution Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers in the financial sector by proving how our Anypoint Platform can bring together their digital investments into an application network that will enable faster change and innovation.
The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success of both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualifications, making architectural recommendations for the solution and delivering product demonstrations. As a specialist technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.
Whether you are at the Associate level or the Principal level, we hire based on skills/experience and are open to hiring at all levels for the right candidate.
New to Pre-sales? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Hands-on application development experience in Java, scripting, SOAP/REST or development either in an enterprise or academic environment
- A clear understanding of today’s technology trends and their related best practices in one or more of the following areas: APIs, microservices, service mesh, application integration
- Experience working with the Banking or Insurance Industries as a delivery consultant, contractor or employee, with a good understanding of today’s challenges in these industries
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audience
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
Top-tier Pre-sales professional? These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
- Experience working in Banking or Insurance as a pre-sales consultant, delivery consultant, contractor or employee, with a good understanding of today’s challenges in these industries
- Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision-makers in the sales cycle
- Ability to lead architectural discussions
- Prior hands-on experience with some of the following: middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, ESB, Microservices, Service Mesh, event streaming
- Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is preferred
- Experience in scoping Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
We offer a flexible working environment (e.g remote working/ contracts if applicable) however candidates will still need the ability to travel to customers and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory when required.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft’s Kickstart sales training
- Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
- Become certified in Basic MuleSoft Developer training
- Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
- Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging training
- Successfully deliver your Self Service asset by end of the second quarter
- Partner with Account Executives on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.
- Scope, plan and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client’s technical requirements and audience
- Scope Proof of Concept (PoCs) as part of an account team to demonstrate the art of the possible aligned to Business and Technical Outcomes
- Put all the pieces together to “perfect your craft” by closing deals
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product Marketing and Engineering
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top