Back End Engineer - Mulesoft
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
As a Software Engineer at MuleSoft, a Salesforce Company, you will work on a small SCRUM team to drive the development of modular, composable, and/or maintainable microservices to expose the functionality of the world’s leading integration platform to customers and allow us to scale platform usage around the world. Our teams own mission-critical aspects of a rapidly growing, globally distributed platform and, as such, you will have an incredible amount of impact on the current state and future direction of our product, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership
Some of Our Current Projects
- Join our Mulesoft teams to help the world leading execution engine that powers thousands of Integrations and APIs worldwide of most important companies on their mission critical applications.
- You can collaborate with a performant mapping and transformation language as well, which is redefining the way to access information and transform data structures regardless of their format.
- You can join Delivery and Core PaaS teams to change the way MuleSoft develops and releases software, through a mixture of development and infrastructure solutions. Quality and metric driven decisions are our pillars.
- 3+ years of experience at Back End Software Engineering roles, preferably building code from scratch
- Hands-on experience with Java, Scala, Python, Go, C or .NET (we typically use Java, but we’ll teach you if you don’t!)
- Experience/knowledge at Service Oriented Software Architectures
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Catered lunch in the office 3 days a week
- OSDE 410 for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Bimonthly salary inflation reviews
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top