Associate Technical Consultant (New Grad)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Job Category Customer Success Group
Title: Associate Technical Consultant
Locations: Atlanta, Indianapolis, or Dallas
Start Dates: First Monday of the month
The ideal technical consultant is a demonstrated thought leader in technical aspects of customer and partner engagements that lead to the successful delivery of enterprise desktop, cloud, and/or mobile solutions, including enterprise integrations leveraging middleware tools and platforms. Developers deliver technical solutions to meet the customer’s business and technical requirements. Developers lead the evaluation of options and subsequent presentation and education of the customer/partner. They will also identify and proactively manage risk areas, and commit to seeing issues through to complete resolution.
- Developing, optimizing and deploying Salesforce applications
- Demonstrating key Salesforce capabilities and features
- Learn and use Salesforce’s Services team best practices
- Help clients consistently meet/exceed goals and metrics
- Contribute to customer success through front and back-end solution development and release management
- Deliver high customer satisfaction (CSAT)
- Continued professional growth and development
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field with a graduation date of December 2020, Spring/Summer 2021, or December 2021.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Basic technical skills - and the ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts to solve business problems
- Customer engagement/facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable to clients’ needs
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong potential to continue to grow in career to higher levels of Services or other positions at Salesforce
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences
- Data modeling (objects, fields and relationships; able to model 1:M and M:M relationships)
- Prior Salesforce development experience (Apex programming language and Lightning Web Components) highly desired, but not required
- Other highly desired, but not required, technical experience includes: JS Frameworks, SQL, APIs, Testing Tools, DevOps.
- Highly beneficial to have any Salesforce product certifications prior to joining. It is expected that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and on-boarding process in the first 3 months:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Leader, who can communicate the value of Cloud features
- Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Positive attitude; ability to motivate others
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company.
With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top