Android Developer - (Senior/Lead)
- Atlanta, GA
- Indianapolis, IN
- San Francisco, CA
- New York, NY
- Raleigh, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Job Details Android Developer
Products and Technology
Open to Fully Remote, Flex (1-3 days/week in the office), or Office-Based (4-5 days/week in office)
Are you interested in working on the next generation of collaboration software? Our goal is to transform the field service industry by empowering our customer workforce with a mobile first, offline first, extensible apps that support users in mission critical situations. What we’re looking for: expert engineers with a track record of developing mobile applications for Android.
We work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future. We’re building the next generation of products leveraging frameworks, such as Android SDK, and tackling complex problems related to large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms. We’re building a team of talented and thoughtful people who will work together to build an enduring company that will change the way teams work together.
What we look for:
- Excellent software engineering talent who is passionate to always learn and apply latest technologies to work
- Expertise and interest in designing, building, and maintaining features and libraries on Android
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
- Experience with web applications, databases, or iOS is a plus
- Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company
What you'll do:
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on mobile - with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using the newest APIs and SDKs on the Android platform
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
- Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
Who you'll work with:
We are a group of talented, empathetic people from various backgrounds where trust and teamwork are a given. We pride ourselves in thoughtful communication and individual ownership. We push hard to make SFS Mobile better everyday while maintaining a healthy balance to leave time for our hobbies, family, pets, or whatever else is important.
What it's like to work here:
- We provide Salesforce generous benefits
- Great work and life balance
- We seek out opportunities to send people to training for both technical and leadership skills
- We actively work on ways to be more inclusive in our culture and in our hiring
- Regular team charity outings, plus 7 days of volunteer time off (VTO) per year
Want to learn more? Visit our website and meet our team!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $121,800. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top