Account Executive - Public Sector - (Enterprise Corporate Sales )
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Job Details Account Executive - Public Sector - Spain or Italy (Enterprise Corporate Sales )
Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our innovative cloud platform gets accolades from press around the world, but it’s the dedication to helping our customers succeed that's made us one of the world’s largest software companies. We pride ourselves not only on our award-winning technology, but our brilliant people and Ohana culture. The company is thriving under the guidance and leadership of some of the brightest minds and most experienced executives in business and we’re now looking to expand further.
A key focus of this expansion is within the Public Sector, where we’re working with organisations globally to create the Government of the Future by redefining how their mission intersects with technology. Following huge success in North America, we are now expanding our Public Sector business across Europe, providing individuals with an incredible opportunity to join us at the start of our journey.
As part of the Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) team, you will be selling to Government customers across Italy or Spain You will be responsible for growing and managing a range of Public Sector accounts, by partnering with our Strategic Account Executives to evangelize the Salesforce vision and generate transactional growth.
This is a junior enterprise sales role with huge opportunities for personal growth and career development. We are therefore looking for a highly talented and top performing sales professional with the following characteristics:
Mindset & Approach:
- Ambition and hunger to overachieve
- A large appetite for personal development with a willingness to be coached
- A passion for Public Sector with a motivation to change the world with technology
- Highly collaborative with the ability to build trust across internal and external customer stakeholders
- Curious, challenging and empathetic
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of quota carrying sales and account management experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Successful history of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references.
- Knowledge and experience of the Public Sector (preferable)
- Fluency in Italian or Spanish and English
- University Degree or relevant work experience preferred
- Preferred but not mandatory: experience working with Public Sector in Spain or Italy
Some of your main responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Being comfortable with hunting new clients in the European Union and build our pipeline from scratch.
- Create and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities and generate new revenues
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources (Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Partners, etc).
- Contribute to account and sector strategy planning
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organise and manage industry events and user groups.
- Create campaigns to target new business growth
- Ensure forecast hygiene and accuracy
- Generate new ideas to improve overall business performance
What's in it for you:
- Huge opportunities for personal and career growth.
- World class training & development.
- Opportunity to overachieve
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Extra Benefits:
- Health Insurance and Pension contributions
- A monthly wellbeing subsidy of €100
- Annual education budget of €5,000 to spend on your career development
- Additional 7 days paid time off for charitable causes (1-1-1 model)
- Maternity & paternity benefits (parental leave, childcare support, fertility and adoption program, etc)
- Opportunity to be part of the Salesforce’s employee-led and organized Equality Groups helping to drive innovation and social responsibility (We have 12 Equality Groups, including the Salesforce Women’s Network, Ability-force and more. Learn more here .)
- Shares purchase plan
Learn more about our commitment to Equality and how we are working to create a diverse workplace that reflects society: Salesforce/Equality .
Join our Ohana and be your best!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top