Account Executive - MuleSoft
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Enterprise customers, defined by annual revenue between $150 million and $4 billion, are the fastest growing segment of our business today, and we’re looking for Enterprise Account Executives to leverage our unique position in the Gartner Magic Quadrant to drive revenue success. MuleSoft’s Enterprise Account Executives are true business owners, helping develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing new software and services sales opportunities directly with targeted key strategic accounts and new strategic prospects across multiple industry verticals within your dedicated assigned territory. You will be responsible for managing complex sales-cycles across our entire portfolio of products and present the value of our enterprise integration solutions to Director, VP, and C-level executives. You will also own and lead successful executions of sales activities through collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and senior management, and with corporate counsel through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
What you’ll achieve:
- Complete MuleSoft’s KickStart Training, becoming certified in our CIO messaging
- Onboard MuleSoft’s unique sales approach
- Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 3x the annual quota for the territory
- Establish trusted relationships within MuleSoft and within your customer accounts
- Exceed your ramped annual sales quota
- Become an expert in presenting MuleSoft’s solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years in an outside sales role selling into IT suite with large-deal experience
- Experience hunting in a greenfield territory
- Drive to perform with a track record of exceeding annual sales quota
- Demonstrable sustained persistence
- Linear and logical sales process and methodology
- Ability to create own demand in a given sales cycle
- Intellectually curious; you want to understand everything about our customers and market opportunity
- Solutions oriented and business focused
- Ability to travel 25%
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top