To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) provider globally. Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionise companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
- Growth Business Account Executive covering any one of the following business segments: Emerging Small Business, Small to Medium Business & Medium Business
- Territory is aligned by local geography and region
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers as well as breaking into net new logos in your assigned territory
- Increasing revenue spend
They do this by...
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Building a point of view on how to help their customers
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Accurately forecasting
- Selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality
- Managing customer needs and acting as their internal advocate
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Generating interest and landing new logos by outbound strategy while becoming an expert in various industries
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organisation
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritisation of your accounts and time
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and personas
- Diffusing and overcoming objections throughout the sale cycle
- Average years of experience required - minimum 2 years of full cycle sales, anywhere up to 6-7 years
- Experience managing a large list of accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of under $1M in new revenue
- Experience selling to the C-suite
- Ability to build and present executive-level slide decks and present them to your customers
How you’ll be evaluated in the interview process:
1. Business acumen
2. Consultative selling
3. Prospecting skills
4. Compelling communicator
6. Competitive spirit
7. Collaborative, win-as-a-team attitude
10. Drive for results
11. Trusted advisor
Our investment in you
World class enablement and on-demand training - check out Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your manager
- Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development programs
- Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living our values
- Base salary: 70-100k
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies , according to Forbes , we are #1 in PEOPLE 's Top 50 Companies that Care , and are on on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion dollars in FY19.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various benefits for:
Visit https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/apac for the full breakdown!
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.