Account Executive, Enterprise Corporate Sales (Public Sector Canada)
- Toronto, Canada
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and the world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners, and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
About this role:
Our Government Sales Team is seeking talented self-directed sales professionals to join our rapidly growing hub-based sales team. As the fastest growing line of business within Salesforce, you will have a unique opportunity to shape the future by driving customer success and supporting the missions of our top Government accounts. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced team sales environment and consistently delivers on revenue targets.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting the value of our full suite of applications.
- Develop and execute a strategy to acquire new customers and expand on existing customer relationships to grow account adoption and revenue.
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities using Salesforce's best-in-class CRM.
- Work seamlessly with an extended account team, system integrator partners, and channel partners.
- Multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a quota-carrying software or technology sales.
- Proven successful track record of quota achievement in previous sales roles.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative thinker and should possess the ability to resolve critical problems
- Must be fluent in French
- Experience selling to Government Agencies, Contractors, and/or Aerospace Companies
- Previous Sales Methodology training
- Previous Salesforce CRM user experience
- Strong computer skills, Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top