Account Executive- Enterprise Corporate Sales
- London, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
Job Details Account Executive - Enterprise Corporate Sales - UKI Location: London
"The secret to successful hiring is to look forpeople who want to change the world” - Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder ofSalesforce
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what Salesforce, #1 Best Workplace in Europe 2020, can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a job, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose.
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce's industry leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generating sales world.
- Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture.
- International Opportunities: Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs.
Diversity & Inclusion:
One of Salesforce's core values is Equality. Salesforce believes in equal opportunity employment for everyone. Salesforce also promotes and respects work-life balance, because we believe that enhancing individual and professional growth is key to global success.
As part of our EnterpriseCorporate Sales team you will be selling to our top enterprise accounts and working with Fortune 500 calibre clients across the UK & Ireland. You will manage the complete end to end sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives. You will trailblaze the Salesforce vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience of quota carrying solution sales and account management experience.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against revenue targets.
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to C Level.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles and demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management.
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references.
The Enterprise Corporate Sales (ECS) Account Executive is responsible for growing and managing subsets within Enterprise Parent accounts. Your role includes partnering with our Strategic Account Managers to evangelise the Salesforce vision and account strategy. You will work closely with current and prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Salesforce Platform to evangelise solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organisations.
Some of your main responsibilities and deliverables will include:
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Marketing, Partners etc.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond optimally to customer needs and identify business potential in order to to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Organise and manage industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Contribute to Salesforce growth by engaging with prospect organisations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling Salesforce solutions into ECS accounts within an assigned subset of major account/customer or vertical market.
- Territory/Vertical identification and research to formalise a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts.
- Maintaining a long term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation while being able to generate short term results.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
What's in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path into Senior and Leadership positions within the company.
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
- Freedom to design the own go-to market strategy.
- Responsibility for the entire sales cycle , from acquisition through to signing deals.
- Planning and implementation of marketing events
- Support from a professional team (marketing, sales program, solution engineering, business development)
- Regular customer meetings face to face in country
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you reach your full potential.
- Extra Benefits: Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, Bootcamp in Madrid, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks
Join our Ohana and be your best!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top