Account Executive - Dutch Market
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Sales
"The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who want to change the world” - Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder of Salesforce
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what Salesforce, #1 Best Workplace in The Netherlands 2021 , can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a job, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realize your full potential, wherever you are at your career level
- Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture
- International Opportunities: Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE ‘100 Best Companies to Work For®’ List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Your role as an Account Executive:
An opportunity exists for a proven new business sales joining the Commercial Sales team. This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
As an Account Executive within the Commercial Business Unit, you will be responsible for selling the entire Customer 360 Platform (#1 B2B and B2C platform) and all the applications including Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce, Communities, Collaboration and Industries.
You will form part of a team that is highly independent, enjoys client facing interactions and has deep understanding of account planning. You will need to be innovative, creative and always looking to drive the organisation forward. You are able to design a strategy, look at the bigger picture and translate this into measurable actions for your team and yourself.
Your Impact :
- To exceed quarterly / annual sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling Salesforce solutions into commercial accounts within a selected territory.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- By executing thorough customer discovery and research, you will formulate a Go-To-Market strategy and create a qualified target account list. You will drive Pipeline development.
- You will learn Salesforce award winning products, platform and value proposition and drive digital transformation in net new and existing customers.
- Engage with prospect organisations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- You will closely collaborate with appropriate support teams such as Sales Engineers, Business Developers, Marketers etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximise overall revenue generation.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest.
- Attend industry recognised sales training programmes.
- Daily update of the Salesforce system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Further development of sales techniques through our Sales Academy, Boot camp and Sales Productivity teams.
What you will need to be successful:
- Proven track record of selling Enterprise Software Solutions or Business Applications to commercial businesses across multiple industries.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Experience managing complex, transformative deals across multiple divisions and departments.
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and strong track record of revenue achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including C-level and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- A background in prospecting, creating deals from scratch and closing of new business.
- Creativity, team player mindset and resilience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
What's in it for you:
- Clear and structured career path into positions of increased seniority and responsibility including leadership roles.
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Environment for an entrepreneurial minded person with a lot of energy, ideas and courage for their implementation.
- Comprehensive training offering supplemented by individual coaching & mentoring.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where we will make sure you are set up for success.
- Extra Benefits: Wellness Allowance, Travel Scheme, Education Allowance and 7 Volunteering Days a year.;
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Back to top