Clean guest rooms in accordance to established quality and performance standards to allow a sufficient quantity of vacant and clean guest rooms for sales. Clean occupied guest rooms.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Clean and reset guest bedroom and bathroom areas according to established standards and self-inspecting program.
• Organize and stock cleaning cart/trolley and organize linen closets on floors assigned.
• Complete accurately, and in a timely manner, any assigned paperwork.
• Report any damages and discrepancies to the Housekeeping office and Housekeeping Supervisor.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
• Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
• Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
• Assist other housekeeping employees in maintaining clean and organized work and public area.
• High school or equivalent education required.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear.
• The employee must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
• Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must possess basic computational ability.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
Salamander is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.