Operate switchboard to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls related to housekeeping and engineering. Provide support to the PBX Operators as needed by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS
• Use a centralized log system to track incoming, pending, and completed jobs .
• Answer, screen, and route calls promptly.
• Supply information to callers and record messages.
• Keep record of calls placed.
• Perform clerical duties such as typing, proofreading, and sorting mail.
• Track and complete wake up calls using Concierge Assist program.
• Receive visitors, obtains name and nature of business, and schedule appointments.
• Update telephone directory.
• Prompt handling of all incoming phone calls and faxes.
• Exceptional customer service skills with a pleasant and clear voice.
• Direct all calls with a smile.
• Accurately report guest needs and problem resolution.
• Log and administer guest inquiry calls.
• Problem solve with follow-up.
• May interact with customers in person, as well as other departments.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent people skills.
• Will have basic knowledge of SMS.
• Will dispatch using HotSOS program.
• Perform additional duties as required by Management and/or business demands.
• High school diploma required.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Be physically able to reach, bend and stoop, and lift objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
• Be able to work in a hot, cold, wet, humid and loud environment for long periods of time.
Salamander is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.