Nail Tech PT
- Palm Harbor, FL
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while providing professional nail, hand and foot treatments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide consistent professional nail, hand and foot treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Possesses proficiency in standard nail services of nail grooming, polish application, massage, and exfoliation.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa policies and procedures.
- Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests. Answers guest’s questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Must be able to perform all nail, hand and foot services offered by Resort spa.
- Works assigned schedule.
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
- Informs Spa Director of product needs.
- Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional training.
- Completes other duties assigned by the Spa Director.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
Back to top