- Destin, FL
The Nail Technician is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while providing professional nail, hand, and foot treatments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Provide consistent professional nail, hand, and foot treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
• Possesses proficiency in standard nail services of nail grooming, polish application, massage, and exfoliation.
• Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the spa.
• Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa policies and procedures.
• Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their benefits to the guests and answers guest's questions in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
• Must be able to perform all nail, hand, and foot services offered by Resort spa.
• Works assigned schedule.
• Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to procedures.
• Informs Spa Director of product needs.
• Creates and maintains client cards with treatment notes, when appropriate.
• Completes all assigned side work.
• Attends all scheduled meetings.
• Attends scheduled professional trainings.
• Completes other duties assigned by the Spa Director.
• Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must currently hold and maintain appropriate state Nail Technician license.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
• Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Strong team player.
• Must be comfortable with product recommendation.
• Previous nail technician experience preferred.
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.
• Ability to stand or sit for long periods.
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury.
• Ability to bend, stretch, twist, stoop, kneel or reach with body, arms and/or legs.
Salamander is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and participates in E-Verify.
Back to top