- Destin, FL
To ensure the good health, well-being, and relaxation of each client.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Provide clients with a professional, well executed massage
· Come to work prepared for all massage treatments
· Maintain clean and organized workspace
· Responsible for keeping a well-stocked treatment room
· Restocking of clean linens and setting aside of dirty linens
· Be prepared for many schedule changes throughout the day
· To encourage retail sales and or Massage upgrades
· Responsible for checking weekly schedule for changes
· Responsible for checking your mailbox in free time for daily schedule changes
· Must be able to perform 5 massages in a row
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must be a fully licensed massage therapist in the state of Florida or be nationally certified
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a resort spa setting.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal, clear verbal and written communication skills. Second language is a plus
· Candidate must have attention to detail, be able to multi-task, must possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment, experience handling customer service issues and be a team player
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling, must be able to work AM/PM, weekends & holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with fellow employees and treat all co-workers with respect.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk’ use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
· Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
RECEIPT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I acknowledge and understand that:
· Receipt of the job description does not imply nor create a promise of employment, or an employment contract of any kind, and that my employment is at-will
· The job description provides a general summary of the position however it is not all inclusive. I know of no limitations which would prevent me from performing these functions with or without accommodation. I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform my supervisor at any time that I am unable to perform these functions
· Job duties, tasks, work hours and work requirements may be changed at any time
· Acceptable job performance includes completion of the job responsibilities as well as compliance with the policies, procedures, rules and regulations of The Henderson
Back to top