- Leesburg, VA
Maintain linen par levels, log inventory items, wash and fold duvets, shower curtains and liners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Weigh linen
• Washing and folding of linen.
• Maintain inventory levels. Report any linen/inventory shortages to appropriate manager.
• Report any safety or security issues to the appropriate manager or supervisor.
• In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements of the hotel:
• Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning products to adhere to health standards.
• Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills and executing special guest requests.
• High school or equivalent education required.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear. The employee must be able to see differences in widths and length of lines such as those on graphs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment, communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept constructive criticism from supervisors.
• Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and to reach other locations of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
Back to top